ghdfkjg
PHP Newbie
PHP Newbie
โพสต์: 6
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: 11/05/2022 2:42 pm

upgrade Joomla 3.10.8 to Joomla 4.1 Database Problems

โพสต์ที่ยังไม่ได้อ่าน โดย ghdfkjg »

I am trying to migrate from Joomla 3.10.8 to Joomla 4.1
I have successfully migrated half a dozen other sites with varying issues to deal with along the way.
However with this migration with all Extensions dealt with my plight is around the Pre Update check and "DAtabase Table Structure UP to Date = No
It tells me to use the Fix button

Which results in 1054 Unknown column 'core_xreference' in '#__ucm_content'
There are 4 problems found I have resolved the others manually

Table '#_ucm_content' has the wrong type or attributes for column 'core_xreference' with type varchar(50). (From file 3.7.0-2017-01-08.sql.)
Table '#_contact_details' has the wrong type or attributes for column 'xreference' with type varchar(50). (From file 3.7.0-2017-02-17.sql.)
Table '#_content' has the wrong type or attributes for column 'xreference' with type varchar(50). (From file 3.7.0-2017-03-03.sql.)
Table '#_newsfeeds' has the wrong type or attributes for column 'xreference' with type varchar(50). (From file 3.7.0-2017-03-03.sql.)

#_content is the only one that still has a field 'xreference' I have tried to remove that field from the table but it produces an error "Invalid default value for 'created'

If I ignore the table issues and Update anyway I get a warning in the backend
JInstaller: :Install: Error SQL Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY'
and on the face of it the backend looks ok until you go to click links then the display is all over the place.

On the front page with Error Reporting on it produces the reports as below

Can anyone point me to a resolution thank you