Page 1 of 1
Introducing MJUpgrade for upgrading Joomla 1.5 to Joomla 2.5, 3.X
Posted: 13/02/2019 6:03 pm
is a component that is installed to enhance Joomla's ability to upgrade and upgrade new versions for Joomla by upgrading Will be something that needs to be changed MJUpgrade will help to upgrade from version Joomla 1.5 to Joomla version 2.5 and Joomla version 3.0
With the ability of MJUpgrade as detailed below
- - can set the value of the data in the version that needs to be upgraded
- Can check debug during database migration
- You can choose the path that you want to store data.
- Can upgrade Joomfish and Community
- Can turn off - enable error notification during upgrade
- can check the prefix of joomla first
- Can upgrade to support version 3.8
MJUpgrade the new version 1.0.13.
Posted: 30/03/2020 6:48 pm
the new version has been updated to version 1.0.13.
In this version, has been upgraded to version 3.9.16. So, everyone can download MJUpgrade to use right now https://www.mindphp.com/en/joomla/news- ... grade.html
MJUpgrade the new version 1.0.14
Posted: 01/04/2020 6:51 pm
Updated !!! MJUpgrade
the new version has been updated to version 1.0.14.
In this version, has been upgraded to Joomla version 4. So, everyone can download MJUpgrade to use right now https://www.mindphp.com/en/joomla/news- ... grade.html
Re: Introducing MJUpgrade The latest version 1.0.15
Posted: 13/04/2020 7:01 pm
New version update again MJUpgrade
The latest version is version 1.0.15 In this version, Adjust version text to Joomla 4 Beta.
For anyone who hasn't downloaded MJUpgrade, can be downloaded and used https://www.mindphp.com/en/joomla/news- ... grade.html