PHP 4.4.4 and PHP 5.1.5 ออก แล้ว
PHP 4.4.4 and PHP 5.1.5 Released
[17-Aug-2006] The PHP development team would like to announce the immediate availability of PHP 5.1.5 and 4.4.4. These two releases address a series of security problems that were discovered since the release of PHP 5.1.4 and 4.4.3. The new releases include the following changes:
* Added missing safe_mode/open_basedir checks inside the error_log(), file_exists(), imap_open() and imap_reopen() functions.
* Fixed overflows inside str_repeat() and wordwrap() functions on 64bit systems.
* Fixed possible open_basedir/safe_mode bypass in cURL extension and on PHP 5.1.5 with realpath cache.
* Fixed overflow in GD extension on invalid GIF images.
* Fixed a buffer overflow inside sscanf() function.
* Fixed an out of bounds read inside stripos() function.
* Fixed memory_limit restriction on 64 bit system.